We purpose to build relationships and trust, and be knit together in love, so we can network together in a Kingdom mentality to be prepared and ready for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
The Regional Kingdom Network exists to build relationships that foster awareness of what God is doing, by the power of the Holy Spirit, through His people, all across Waterloo Region. As we pray and network together, we will submit to each other, honour, serve, and help one another for the greater good. We believe that the collective Church (the body where Christ is the Head) will be built up, as each part is supported to do what it has been equipped and called to do.
“I will build my church and the gates of hades will not prevail against it.”Jesus – Matthew 16:18
Our intent is help lay a spiritual foundation with Kingdom mentality in our hearts, to help facilitate what the LORD is prophetically saying to His Church. We believe this will be necessary to bring us to maturity as wickedness increases, so we can handle the power of the Holy Spirit to bring in the harvest of souls before the Lord’s return.
A Kingdom Mindset
- Jesus is the Head of the church and He must be Lord over every heart and every ministry for Him to build His church effectively to prepare it to bring in the harvest of souls. MATTHEW 16:13-19
- Every Christian should strive for purity of heart so we can build relationship and trust. JAMES 4:8-10; PSALM 24:1-6
- Out of the Lordship of Jesus and purity of heart should flow relationship and submission one to another, a common vision and unity of action for the kingdom. GENESIS 11:6; 1 CORINTHIANS 1:10; PHILIPPIANS 1:27
- Corporate prayer has power to release the anointing and power of the Kingdom of God in our cities, regions and nation. MATTHEW 18:19-20; PSALMS 133:1-3; ACTS 1:14
- Corporate prayer is the way to combat the effect of the principalities and powers that are over our cities, region and nation. EPHESIANS 6:10-12
- A future outpouring of the Holy Spirit (the latter rain) will empower all believers to bring in the harvest of souls through a grassroots movement in our society and the marketplace. MARK 16:15-20; ACTS 2:17-21
- Because of its magnitude and power, the revival through this grass roots movement, must have apostolic oversight. It must also have a prophetic voice and prophetic guidance. This revival must also be pastored through spiritual parenting, house groups and discipleship through kingdom minded local churches. The church is the pillar and foundation of truth and so this revival must be built on the foundation of the teaching ministry with every person studying to show themselves approved, making themselves a vessel of honour fit for the Master’s use to be empowered to evangelize our cities and region. In this way the five-fold ministry gifts of Jesus will be fully utilized. EPHESIANS 4:11-16
- Leadership is in a team as there is wisdom in the counsel of many people with varied giftings. PROVERBS 15:22; PROVERBS 24:6
- Every believer is important to the corporate body of Christ whatever their part may be as God has apportioned His grace and ability to each part. 1 CORINTHIANS 12:12-31
- Showing honour, submission and accountability one to another to prevents any of the yeast of the Pharisees and Herod from developing in our hearts. The yeast would result in a religious and political spirit that would hinder the Kingdom or bring the judgment of God on us. MARK 8:1-21
- As each individual must be aligned with the Kingdom of God and the will of God to bring the blessings of God, so the church must also be aligned corporately to release the Kingdom of God to bring revival and sustain it.
In conclusion we believe that if we faithfully and obediently incorporate these Kingdom principles, then Jesus will build His church, not by our power or might, but by His Spirit, and the gates of hell will not prevail or be able to stand up against it.